“I am dear sister, where are we?” He asked and sat up in bed. Two windows were open letting in sunlight, and against the corner was a large wooden wardrobe. There were two doors in the room and a lamp between the two beds. The wall was decorated with two pictures, one of a stern looking woman dressed in the battle gear of the ancients and the second of a man, who seemed to be her equal.
“Looking how little she is, i can guess that she’s under a year old, however...i think that she had a wet nurse, see the way shes trying to attach herself you to”? Anakah pointed out, and Isa nodded as she watched Fury try to push back her dress strap.
“So I need a wet nurse and a nanny as well...?” she asked, and Anakah shook her head.
“The wet nurse is optional, if you are powerful enough, then you can produce the require milk to nurse her yourself, about twenty-four hours after the adoption. I read it in a text book that you had in the library.” Anakah told, stroking the chestnut hair of her new niece.
“Well I’m an enchantress, the adoption was last night so I can feed her naturally like a true momma yes?”
“Oui!” Anakah nodded. “what are you going to do with the older kids??”
Isa, vanished part of a dress, and watched with amazement as Fury le Snowdrop little mouth attached its self to her nipple. Her little hands curled around a lock of hair, and she shut her eyes.
“its amazing, Ana...you are brilliant” Isa complimented in a voice full of awe. Anakah, to her credit turned bright red.
“Oh the children, I was giving one to you and Morcant the other will be my personal servant” She ended with a smile, which changed as she saw the look on her sister-to-be’s face. “What?”
“Sister, are you going to make one of the children a servant?"
No comments:
Post a Comment